Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

October 26, 2011

WWDB? Ben & Jerry's Maple Blondie Ice Cream

Wow, it's been awhile since I've wrote up a WWDB? post. And if you dunno what that is, it stands for WHAT WOULD DESI BUY? When I test a product and love it, I like to share it with you all so you can enjoy it too.

You're about to see alot of posts about ice cream that I would recommend. Yes, we eat alot of ice cream. And yes, we both are somewhat lactose intolerant. Lactaid comes in handy at our house :)

Are you guys fans of Ben & Jerry's ice cream? Me, I think they're pretty durn fun. They make ice cream tasty, of course, as well as super cool and fun. One that I've recently tasted and liked alot was Maple Blondie. If you like maple flavors, you'll love this. It's a maple-flavored ice cream with maple blondie chunks with a maple caramel swirl. How can you pass up maple, blondies, and caramel? Obviously, I couldn't!

























And I've gotta try this controversial Schweddy Balls! Anybody had it, or is it banned in your house?

What are your fave ice cream brands and flavors?

P.S. Any ideas on what to call these posts? I originally thought of it as a spin on WWJD/What Would Jesus Do? But now, WWDB makes me feel a bit sacrilegious.  Anyone got a different creative name for these product review and recommendation posts I do?

Note to self: Don't equate myself with Jesus.

Peace, and bacon grease!

5 comments:

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

LOL...I was wondering what that acronym was...duh :) I think it's a cute name. I made a couple ice cream pies once with Ben and Jerry's ice cream, but I had nightmares every time I ate a slice for dessert. Weird, eh? I chocked it up to the high fat content, but it can't be the richest thing I've ever eaten. Good stuff, though~

Unknown said...

oOO.. Ben and Jerry's. I've not had this flavour before. Might try and check if the supermarket here imports in this flavour. I love ice-cream. However I find that I will only have them when the craving comes. Other brands?? Hmm, I discovered my very first Chocolate and PB ice-cream @ Baskin Robins. So this is definitely another brand I love.. Cheers, Jo

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming by my site and leaving me a sweet comment!

Hmm...my favorite changes with my mood. But, this time of year I love pumpkin ice cream and cinnamon ice cream. Oh, and eggnog ice cream! Yummmm!

Desi said...

@ Jo - It's not my fave flavor by them, but it's tasty. I probably shouldn't be eating so much Ben & Jerry's lol!! I'll be on the lookout for your fave at Baskin Robbins :)

@ Emily - I want some eggnog ice cream!! Where can I find this amazing concoction?!

Unknown said...

replica bags louis vuitton replica bags turkey replica bags wholesale in divisoria